Who we are
At Wiley, we believe in making a difference and creating a better future.
Wiley has been building things for people to work, manufacture, grow, learn and play in since 1918. We have evolved into an energetic and diverse project delivery company carrying out sophisticated projects for many industries including; Food Manufacturing, Education, Defence, Water & Infrastructure, Health, Renewables, Commercial and Horticulture.
Our team works tirelessly to safely deliver successful projects and ensure our clients feel empowered, calm, confident, supported and in control. Led by our core values, our teams drive high performance and deliver innovative solutions across the globe.
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join the team in Brisbane, QLD.
What You Will Do:
- Working closely with senior management, clients, stakeholders and project teams, your responsibilities will include all aspects of project management practices including forward programming, resource forecasting, project controls, and leading the site-based project team.
- You will follow best practices in project management and ensure a high degree of compliance to Wiley management systems.
- Update the program and monitor progress to ensure that the project is delivered on time
- Read and understand complex documentation. Identification and tracking of variation scope, delays and quality
Who You Are:
- 5 years’ experience in a project management role with exposure to industrial and service-heavy commercial projects over $20M
- Tertiary qualification in construction management, engineering, or similar is preferable.
- You have had exposure to one or more of the following areas; food processing, industrial, warehousing, education, civil and government projects
- You are enthusiastic and a customer focused professional providing exemplary service to clients.
- You have experience working with MS Project.
Wiley is an international company with head office in Brisbane and offices around Australia, NZ and Asia. You’ll be part of our integrated project delivery or construction teams.
Our Code#4 is Diversity kicks arse! We seek different backgrounds, perspectives and opinions. We also energetically encourage members of underrepresented communities to apply to join our team.